We at Sigma Phi Epsilon welcome people of all backgrounds, and it is the thing that makes us so strong.
- If you’re a scholar, we have a great Sound Mind program that helps you achieve your academic goals. Our chapter GPA is consistently above the all campus average and SigEp nationally has one of the highest overall GPA’s of any fraternity in the country.
- If you’re an athlete, we participate in nearly every intramural team. We also compete against the other fraternities for the challenge cup in various sports such as softball, football, and basketball. Last year we won the challenge cup and since have not lost to another fraternity.
- If you’re looking for leadership opportunities, you’ve found the right place. The Executive Board, Standards Board and the numerous committee and chair positions provide a chance for everyone to gain valuable skills that develop brothers as leaders. There is also a National Leadership Continuum that is unique to SigEp. Many brothers also lead outside student organizations, like ROTC, Student Government and others.
- SigEp is also a leader in the community through philanthropies. Every year organize and participate in numerous philanthropic events raising thousands of dollars for great causes. Learn more here.
- SigEps like to have a good time as well. Our social calendar is always packed with different activities ranging from Brotherhood events to socials with sororities.
- When you enter the job market being a member of a fraternity has many benefits. The alumni of our are successful individuals who can provide important advice and resources at graduation time for their fellow brothers. Sigma Phi Epsilon is also the largest fraternity in the nation with over 300,000 active brothers and alumni on its role. There are SigEps everywhere, and having this network is a priceless resource.
- Brotherhood is what a fraternity is based upon and is at the core of all our actions. Our fraternity is a diverse group of men who are brought together by common interests and goals founded in the concept of the Balanced Man. Sharing five years of learning, growing, and laughing with fellow brothers creates deep and lasting friendships. The brothers of Sigma Phi Epsilon stand behind one another as we strive to achieve both our individual and group goals. The term “brother” is much more than just a title among the members of the Mass Eta chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon.